Tax preparation

In general, we will need all documents and information supporting income and tax-deductible expenses to prepare personal Federal tax returns. These documents vary depending on the types of income and expense you have, the types of savings or investments you have, and whether you are employed vs. self-employed. Below are several scenarios. Please look through the ones that apply to you for the types of documents and information that are necessary to prepare your Federal tax return.



Retirement income/contributions or accounts

Have savings and/or brokerage accounts


Own your own home

Have children

Own a rental property


Engagement Letter

Each year, we need a new signed engagement letter. A blank copy can be found here: